In 2019, several artworks from the Reinhard Ernst Collection will be loaned again for exhibitions in other galleries.
- Meandres by Victor Vasarely, created in 1959, for Victor Vasarely: Im Labyrinth der Moderne at the Städel Museum, Frankfurt am Main (26 September 2018 to 13 January 2019)
- Peinture trois avril 1955 by Pierre Soulages, created in 1955, for Noir – Lumière. Farbe und Geste in den 1950er Jahren at the Ludwig Museum, Koblenz (4 November 2018 to 6 January 2019)
- Provincetown Harbor by Helen Frankenthaler, created in 1950, for Abstract Climates: Frankenthaler in Provincetown at the Parrish Art Museum, Water Mill, New York (4 August 2019 to 26 January 2020)
- Flamme Bleue by Kazuo Shiraga, created in 1974, for Tanz. Bewegung. Geste. Bild at the Kunsthalle Göppingen (20 January to 10 March 2019)
- Several Variations by Alexej von Jawlensky, created between 1916 and 1920, for Lebensmenschen – Alexej von Jawlensky und Marianne von Werefkin at the Lenbachhaus Munich (22 October 2019 to 16 February 2020) and Museum Wiesbaden (13 March to 12 July 2020)